Construction Documents & Services
- Construction Documents & Services (CDS) exam is an application of project management and professional practice knowledge and skills, including the preparation of contract documents and contract administration. As of July 2010, Construction Documents & Services will reference 2007 AIA Documents.
Programming, Planning, & Practice
- Programming, Planning, & Practice (PPP) exam is a mixture of subject matters. The application of project development knowledge and skills relating to architectural programming; environmental, social, and economic issues; codes and regulations; and project and practice management.
Site Planning & Design
Building Design & Construction Systems
- Building Design & Construction Systems (BD & CS) exam is mostly materials and methods with the addition of construction types and systems. The application of knowledge and skills of building design and construction, including environmental, social, and economic issues, project and practice management.
AEA Multiple Choice Practice Exams:
- BD+CS: Building Design + Construction Systems Practice Exam
- CDS: Construction Documents and Services Practice Exam
- PPP: Programming, Practice and Planning Practice Exam
- SPD: Site Planning Design
- SS: Structural Systems Practice Exam
- BS: Building Systems Practice Exam
- SD: Schematic Design Building Layout FAQ
- SD: Schematic Design Interior Layout FAQ
AEA Resource Pages (Free)
Graphic Vignette Tutorials
- Alternate Graphic Vignette Instructions
- ARE Graphic Vignettes Checklist
- Interior Layout Graphic Vignette FAQ
- Construction Documents and Services Graphic Vignette Tutorial
- Building Design and Construction Systems Graphic Vignettes Video Tutorials
- Structural Systems Graphic Vignette Video Tutorial
- How to Run NCARB Software on Your New PC!
- What you need to know about the Graphic Vignettes
- All NCARB graphic vignette video tutorials in one post
Above, you’ll find links to all the important areas of your membership site. Please feel free to peruse the site and definitely let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.